Inventory management software is a computer-based system for tracking inventory
levels, orders, sales and deliveries. We offer a complete set of inventory management,
manufacturing, and purchasing capabilities that improves supply chain management
and delivers an end-to-end procure-to-pay process. We gives you complete integrated
inventory management software for businesses to manage all their inventory, orders,
online sales, invoicing and purchasing in one beautiful solution. Our softwares
are helping in:
- Inventory Management
- Provides advanced inventory management tools to small and midsize businesses to help them track parts, products, and other materials.
- This inventory management system also allows you to view your entire inventory by the receiving or selling history.
- Inventory Tracker inventory software offers you the ability to create customized reports to show whatever data you need.
- Inventory Tracker Plus will help you organize your inventory while also helping you keep track of your customer and vendor information.
- Enjoy real-time, detailed visibility into key inventory control and supply chain management measures, including inventory trends, stock on order, and supplier on-time performance
- Order Management
- You can use our order management software to process orders from customers, vendors, and many other groups.
- Receive products into your warehouse and track shipments to their destination.
- Inventory Management software you can achieve the seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application.
- Add line items to the Orders and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically
- Avoid duplicate work by dynamically displaying the Billing & Shipping addresses and terms & conditions while creating orders
- Create invoice with a single click from the Sales Order
- We gives you all the tools necessary for a clean and efficient order management system.
- Quick Books Integration
- QuickBooks is a great accounting tool, which have many features that businesses need to track their inventory, such as barcode scanning, part tracking and advanced manufacturing tools.
- It shares customer, vendor, inventory, account and other information seamlessly with QuickBooks, so you never have to enter the data twice.
- Streamline the purchasing process & better predict when & what products need to be ordered
- Manage inventory across multiple physical and/or virtual locations or warehouses and within any location with separate financial treatment for each warehouse
- Easily receive, control, distribute & track products
- Multiple Locations
- Allows you to track inventory into multiple warehouses, stores and/or offices in each of your locations.
- Analyzing inventory valuation, sales, parts, and quantities by location
- The flexibility of this module can be used to associate warehouses with departments, cost centers, or company divisions.
- This inventory enhancement feature allows a single inventory item to be purchased, stored, and sold from multiple locations.
- Part Tracking
- Track cost of parts issued and returned against work orders
- Manage stock and non-stock parts and materials
- Analyze usage of stock and non-stock items
- Produce detailed and summary inventory valuation reports.
- This makes them easier to find when you really need stock. Plus, knowing which items are in stock, on order, backordered, and being used is essential to help you make wise business decisions regarding your inventory and order management.
- Sales & Purchasing
- Check inventory, pricing, credit/debit status & shipping options from one screen with Quick Quote
- All information related to quotes and orders on one screen with drill down
- Save sales-order templates to reuse when customers order the same products again
- Monitor vendor prices and performance
- The inventory data is presented in the form of reports for ready reference.
- Kalx Inventory Software collects a great deal of information as it records product sales, orders, deliveries, and more.
- Keep Record of Daily, Weekly, Monthly Collection and settlement summary
- Other products on clients requirement
Our Inventory Management and Asset Tracking System saves you valuable time and money.