Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business management software—usually a suite
of integrated applications—that a company can use to store and manage data from
every stage of business. ERP provides an integrated real-time view of core business
processes, using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP
systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the
status of business commitments. One major benefit of having our single modular ERP
system is that it can unite and link together multiple processes and parts of the
business, making the business run more efficiently. Our Softwares are helping in:
- Sales & Distribution
- It is an integrated solution comprising of marketing and sales activities.
- This module supports sales and distribution processes, with functions for pricing, order processing and on-time delivery.
- This enables an integrated process that involves checking customer credit, ensuring materials and production capacity are available to satisfy an order at the time it is placed, executing the order, and automating the billing process.
- Manage export orders – Manage Letters of Credit and other export documentations like Performa Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Exchange, Bank Realization Certifications, Duty Drawback, etc.
- MIS Reports – Generate MIS reports based on the data. It has many pre-defined reports to meet your requirement like Order History, Order Status, Customer Dashboard, Communication Details etc.
- Materials Management
- Improve lead time calculations, more accurate materials plans and better resource allocation.
- The Planning module comprises of Forecasting based on Weighted Average, Multi Level Production Planning, Inventory and Material Planning, Capacity Planning, etc,.
- It enables automated supplier evaluation and can lower procurement and warehousing costs with accurate inventory and warehouse management, and integrates invoice verification.
- Online status of item quantity in terms of on-hand, on-hand, available, reserved, ordered, to order, rejected, defective and re-workable quantities.
- Complete taxation functionality and generation of taxation registers and reports
- Quality Management
- This module monitors, manages and tracks all processes relevant to quality assurance along the entire supply chain, coordinates inspection processing and initiates corrective measures.
- ERP Quality Control Module not only monitors quality by control plans in purchasing and manufacturing but also provides real-time process capability index for quick review.
- It is also helpful for internal auditory procedures and for the control of auditory providers.
- Financial Accounting
- Our ERP gathers financial data from various functional departments and generates valuable financial reports such as Balance Sheet, Trial balance, General Ledgers, Quarterly Financial Reports, Account Statements, Gross Profit Analysis, Cost Center wise Analysis, Branch wise Profit Analysis, profitability report, Asset and Depreciation Management, Tax Management, ABC Analysis and many more.
- Caters to both national and international markets: user-defined formats for number, currency and date user-definable precision for amounts (no. of digits after decimal)
- The accounting software modules manage the recording and processing of accounting transactions within functional areas such as accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Project Management
- This module coordinates and controls all phases of a project, in direct cooperation with Purchasing and Controlling, from quotation to design and approval, to resource management and cost settlement.
- The order process requires coordination between different modules like materials management (MM), production planning (PP) and financial accounting (FI), which are fully integrated and use the same data throughout the process.
- Human Resources
- Our human resource management software functionality will maintain employee data in a secure manner, while also providing quick access to the employee’s complete employment information.
- It comprises of four broad sections, mainly Training, Recruitment, Payroll and Attendance. HR module in eresource routinely maintains a complete employee database including contact information, salary details, attendance, performance evaluation and promotion of all employees.
- Other products on clients requirement
Our ERP Software and Asset Tracking System saves you valuable time and money.